IMS Consulting is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team supporting Archibus implementations within our growing portfolio. This is a highly collaborative, customer-facing role that requires strong communication and team skills. This position will be responsible for running requirements gathering sessions, business process workflow analysis, data migration & cleanup, customer service support, training, as well as software configuration. The Business Analyst will be asked to be a subject matter expert and provide advice and consultation, working with clients and internal teams to define the best approach and methods for successful Archibus implementations.
The Business Analyst will be expected to attend meetings and provide Archibus experience and best practices. They will facilitate requirements gathering sessions with clients to discuss workflows and changes, document requirements, and work with the team to fully implement. Troubleshoot technical issues that may come in through the help desk or directly from customers and project managers.
Business Analyst has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Build relationships with your client base and become a trusted advisor.
- Lead productive meetings with customers and internal teams.
- Design solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- Make configurations to Archibus with pre-approved design documents.
- Develop comprehensive use test cases and UAT scripts
- Apply your subject matter experience to complete assigned tasks on time, within budget, and recognize the scope provided.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with clients.
- Conduct end-user training, both in formal training sessions as well as remote sessions.
- End-user troubleshooting/support.
- Use your expertise to provide process improvements.
- Stay current with new Archibus versions.
- Ability to quickly absorb software knowledge and facilities management functions.
- Expertise in preparing and delivering documents, presentations, and process workflows.
- Must be able to communicate across all lines of communication to a variety of stakeholders of varying technical ability.
Business Analyst should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ Years of business analyst experience.
- 1-2+ years working from home or remote location, with minimal supervision.
- Experience implementing Archibus or other Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) such as Tririga, Maximo, etc. is desirable.
- Experience with Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management functions is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivation and desire to always deliver with quality.
- Strong customer focus.
- US Citizenship.
This is a full-time position and can be located anywhere in the United States with the ability to work from the home, office, or hoteling space as required.
IMS Consulting will provide the following compensation: