With Archibus V25.3 introduces these new features:
View Configuration: Enable and define new fields directly from views
Define new fields
- Enable existing fields (promote fields)
- Use promoted fields and user-defined fields in forms, reports, and floor plan highlights
Maintenance: Integrate checklists into maintenance workflow
- Define checklists and associate them with the SLA workflow
- Use checklists in the field for surveys, procedures, and inspections
- Review checklist results in reports
Archibus v.25.3 also includes these improvements:
Compliance: User interface update for Extended Questionnaires
- Benchmarks and Allocations Report
- Numerous bug fixes that address key support issues across the product line.
For more information about Archibus v.25.3 contact IMS Consulting: email@example.com or find us online at http://ims.consulting Connect with us on LinkedIn.
About IMS Consulting
For more than a decade, IMS Consulting has delivered the full scope of ARCHIBUS-related services to both government and commercial clients. As a Virginia Certified Small Business, IMS Consulting provides our clients with personalized attention by experienced ARCHIBUS certified consultants. Our experts work with our clients to thoroughly understand how they do business, identify their unique needs, and pinpoint opportunities to better manage their infrastructure, employ more efficient work processes, and make smarter capital budgeting decisions—both today and over the long term.
IMS Consulting specializes in the implementation of ARCHIBUS, the #1 real estate, infrastructure & facilities management solution in the world. ARCHIBUS is the global leader in streamlining how you manage your real estate, infrastructure, and facilities. Centralize your data, planning, and operations onto one seamless platform backed by 35 years of innovation and the world’s largest support network. Reduce costs, enhance sustainability, and create a better workplace by transforming how you connect with people, places, and processes.