IMS Consulting is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Team to deliver medium to large-sized Archibus implementation projects for one or more clients. The Project Manager will have responsibility for leading assigned projects with strong project management skills, ensuring assigned projects run smoothly, and managing project risks and timelines proactively. The Project Manager will oversee the budgeting, planning, and execution of assigned projects to ensure that all project objectives are achieved on time and within budget. Provide subject matter expertise, guidance, and advice to help our clients get the most value out of their Archibus solution. This role requires advanced project and people management skills, a high level of collaboration, and the ability to effectively communicate ideas and processes to project teams and clients.
The Project Manager has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Manage to completion the full life cycle of projects on time and within budget.
- Build relationships with your client base and become a trusted advisor.
- Lead productive meetings with customers and internal teams.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans.
- Track all project hours in our Project platform.
- Responsible for quality documentation of scopes, requirements, status meetings, project plans, proactive risk management, burndowns, and client communication.
- Anticipate risks and proactively manage them.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the clients.
- Conduct end-user training, both in formal training sessions as well as remote sessions.
- End-user troubleshooting/support.
- Use your expertise to provide process improvements.
- Project close-out activities and help desk support.
The Project Manager should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; project management certification preferred (PMP, CSM)
- 5+ Years of project management experience
- 1-2+ years working from home or remote location, with minimal supervision
- Experience implementing Archibus or other Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) such as Tririga, Maximo, etc. is desirable.
- Experience with Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management functions is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivation and desire to always deliver with quality.
- Strong customer focus.
- US Citizenship.
This is a full-time position and can be located anywhere in the United States with the ability to work from home, office, or hoteling space as required.
IMS Consulting will provide the following compensation: