IMS Consulting is looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
App Developer has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
Project Manager should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ Years of App Development experience
- 1-2+ years working from home or remote location, with minimal supervision
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the stores
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Strong knowledge of .NET and C#
- Self-motivation and desire to always deliver with quality.
- US Citizenship.
This is a full-time position and can be located anywhere in the United States with the ability to work from home, office, or hoteling space as required.
IMS Consulting will provide the following compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance