We are seeking a Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- 5+ experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with ARCHIBUS or other IWMS, CAFM, Facilities Management software a plus.